- The Wager - by Cynthia Scott ("Doomswoman1")
“Dumah brings home an unusual weapon from Meridian, causing a disruption of routine, and an unintended assault. This story is my answer to the question: why doesn't anyone use guns? In Moebius's cave in Blood Omen one, there seems to be a musket lying on the floor. If that's the case, why aren't these vampires popping their enemies off?”
- Planning Fallacy - by VegetaWorshipper
SR2 as a reality TV show.
- Kain's Shrink - by Lea Petra
A discussion on "fan-girls".
- Why the Razielim are dead - by Willie Hewes
"A short scene, imagining what might have happened if Kain told the Razielim about his plan. Could they have survived somewhere in a corner of Nosgoth?"
- The curious quest for Janos Audron - by Viator
When things aren't going according to script, a little help from the 'almighty' is required.
- Trafficking - by Quicksilver
The Elder God offers Raziel a different kind of job.
- Redecoration - by Quicksilver
“Kain regrets his decision to redecorate”
- The Horror of Barney - by KoolKat
“It is a short story set in prefallen Raziel times in which the vampires come face to face with Barney, the purple dinosaur.”
- Pipes - by acorman
In the depths of the Cathedral lurk secrets not even Zephon knows of.
- Greatest of All Evils - by Lady Kreliana
This takes place directly after the Poké Plauge. While Raziel is busy dispatching the Olson twins, Kain encounters a certian purple monstrosity of his own.
- The Poké Plague - by Kreliana and the Dark Fox
Pokemon come to Nosgoth.
- Poor Mortanius - by Divine Shadow
The events leading up to Mortanius' possession by Hash'ak'gik.
Submitting Fan Fictions
- Yes! I would be very happy to host your fan fictions!
- Fan fic submissions should be sent to Tenaya@Nosgoth.net.
- Please include a short description of your story in your email.
- Let me know if you would like your email address to be posted with your story.
- Stories must contain significant relevance to Legacy of Kain, and significant original content of the author's own imagination.
- Please don't send me porn. If you would like me to post stories with sexually explicit content, please flag said content in the story's description for reader discreton, and don't romanticize sexual abuse. Thank you.
- Authors are advised to proofread their work before it is submitted.
- Incomplete stories are welcome with a 500 word minimum, as are continuations of existing stories.
- If you have artwork to accompany your story, it will be posted on the same page, and may also be featured in the fan art gallery.